We produce all kinds of corporate functions. Our involvement with corporate events entails social gatherings, presentations, award ceremonies training seminars, press conferences, and expos. We provide our clients with all the A/V equipment to make the event a success. In addition, we also provide all the technical assistance needed to setup, operate, and strike the equipment.
We work closely with our clients to see their vision and understand their event from start to finish. Basically, our process begins with an on-site walk through to talk about all the details for the event. We then create all our plans based on the walk through. Once all the plans are in place, we relay all the information to our team that will be at the event. Based on the production, we then figure out the lead time for the delivery and the setup. We then coordinate with all parties. The delivery of the equipment then takes place based on what was agreed to. Once it is all setup, we test it. A rehearsal is then done with the client if it was scheduled. The event then occurs. When the event is over, we begin to strike and pick-up.
In the past, events we have produced consisted of big scale conventions, expos, expo booths, presentations, seminars, and ceremonies with clients from all over the world. We work closely with all our clients to keep transparency during the planning phase and put as many safe guards in place to avoid last minute surprises.
In conclusion, our goal is to give the best solution to our clients while making sure we stay within their budget.
Our Services for Corporate Functions:
- Provide an adequate sound system according to the venue and the estimated number of guests.
- Supply a full lighting system for visibility and decor depending on the type and style of the event.
- Provide a video system for visibility of the presentations.
- Supply technical staff to setup, operate, and strike all sound, video, and lighting equipment.
- Print branding and marketing material for the event.
- Setup all branding and marketing material at the event location.